CHA has an active and dynamic PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization). We believe that it is of ultimate importance to work in partnership with our parents and create a community that supports and strengthens the learning environment for our children. It takes all of us working together towards a common goal to ensure that this happens.
The Purpose of the PTO is to…
- Encourage parents to attend and assist with various school activities/functions/services.
- Coordinate room parents and Teacher Appreciation.
- Fundraise to provide financial assistance where needs are identified.
- Foster a community atmosphere.
- Support the mission and vision of the school.
The PTO uses its resources, both manpower and monetary, to support all the efforts of the staff of our school. Everything we do is based on volunteers and we are always looking for those of you to help make a difference in the lives of our children. We welcome new members year-round.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead, anthropologist