Admissions Process (Grades K-8)
Come in for a visit! Please call the Main Office at 858-566-1996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the CHA campus.
Complete the application form and return to CHA. Your application is not complete without the following items:
1. Completed application packet
– Preschool Application
– Grades K-8 Application
2. Family photo
3. Non-refundable application fee of $600 for all applicants. It must be enclosed with this completed application to begin processing. The application fee is refundable ONLY if your child is not admitted by the school. Please make the checks payable to Chabad Hebrew Academy
4. Copies of report cards for the past two years when applicable
5. Request to forward School Records Form (please fill out top portion)
6. Teacher Questionnaire (Please fill out the top portion and give it to your child’s current teacher with the envelope provided. They will mail it directly to CHA)
Families wishing to apply for Tuition Assistance should follow the following steps:
– Please visit FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/48JJS and create an account to apply for tuition assistance.
– Tuition assistance is contingent on the funds available and will be awarded in as timely a manner as possible and are based on financial need.
– If awarded tuition assistance, parents meet with financial aid director for signature and acceptance
Once your admission application is submitted, you will be scheduled for:
– A parent interview
– A student “Shadow Day” which consists of a school day visit and assessment for grades 1-8. Kindergarten applicants will meet one-on-one with the Teacher in late Spring.
Decision Letters will be mailed within 60 days of application completion. Please be advised that all application materials are required before an applicant’s file can be reviewed for admission to CHA.
Tuition Fees and Schedules:
– Fees and Schedules initialed and signed
– FACTS Tuition Management Account to be set up by the parent
– First Payment
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help!