Education at its best is the ultimate partnership between parent and school, each supporting, re-enforcing and developing the child’s unique talents, qualities, skills and potential in unison. We realize that we may see your child for the majority of his/her waking hours. Our commitment is to see your child as a unique individual whose education and development you have placed in our trust. We don’t take this trust lightly. We are committed to excellence and to nurturing the whole child.
- The entire Chabad Hebrew Academy faculty and administration are committed to ensuring that your child is individually challenged to the highest of his/her academic ability.
- The entire Chabad Hebrew Academy Team is committed to a strong parent partnership of open communication and constructive dialogue to ensure a proactive approach to your child’s education.
- The entire Chabad Hebrew Academy Team is committed to providing a nurturing, warm, and caring environment infused with a strong foundation of Jewish values.
- The entire Chabad Hebrew Academy Team is committed to offering your child a balanced learning experience by offering numerous sports, arts and enrichment activities for your childs personal growth and development as a well rounded individual.
- The entire Chabad Hebrew Academy Team is committed to having the highest level of teacher training and professional development to ensure that your child will have the skills necessary to excel and compete at the highest level.
- The entire Chabad Hebrew Academy Team is committed to imbuing a foundation of values and a love of Judaism with an understanding of tolerance, a dialogue of openness and acceptance of observance of all persuasions.
- The Chabad Hebrew Academy Pedagogical Philosophy is based upon infusing our students with a passion for life-long learning and inquiry and personal growth that will open the door to new opportunities and bring them to the forefront of constantly adapting environments in a world that is changing faster than ever before.
We look forward to you joining our family and creating the best possible environment for the development and future of your child.